THIS WEEKS ISSUE
- Arts District Hotel to Briefly Go Dark
- L.A. Metro Unveils Next Gen Bus Plan
- Chef Sang Yoon’s Father’s Office Opens in the Arts District
- Downtown's Prohibition History
- Dudamel Extends His Work with the L.A. Phil
- The Central Library Continues to be a Wealth of Services
- Cirque du Soleil Returns to Downtown with Gravity-Defying Stunts in 'Volta'
- The Seven Best New Downtown Bars of the Last Year
- Pizza By the Streets
- Live Nation Takes Over Belasco Theater
Time and time again, the Central Library, the Los Angeles Public Library system’s flagship location, has proven that it is more than a place to just borrow a book or movie, although if that was it, it would still be a remarkable institution.