In Greek mythology, she was a shadowy figure we barely knew. Let's change that.
Composer Matthew Aucoin partners with playwright Sarah Ruhl for a new opera that reimagines ancient mythology for a modern age. This time, the tale unfolds from the heroine's point of view. (Finally, right?) Tragically killed on her wedding day, a young bride descends into the underworld, where she reconnects with her adoring father. Presented with the opportunity to return to her husband in the world of the living, she must now choose between the two men she loves.
- Occurred Saturday, February 1st, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, February 14th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, February 16th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Occurred Thursday, February 20th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm