How do you Love in LA?
From a big embrace in the heart of DTLA, to a stolen kiss in the Arts District, Los Angeles is a city of love. St. Vincent Jewelry is celebrating the variations of affection that light up our world, with our new Love in LA photography series.
Of course we all know love comes in many forms. From partners to new parents and even dog parents. With Valentine’s Day soon upon us, love is in the air. Whether it’s a photo or video, share what Love in LA means to you for a chance to win $500 in St. Vincent bling.
Here’s how to enter:
• Visit & follow St. Vincent Jewelry’s Facebook page
• Add your Love in LA photo or video to the comments of the pinned contest post
• Tag a friend in the post
With 500 independent merchants under one roof, St. Vincent is your go-to for diamond engagement rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and pearls – all at savings of 40-70% below retail.
THIS WEEKS ISSUE
- Second L.A. County Resident Dies as Coronavirus Continues to Spread
- Documentary ‘18th and Grand: The Olympic Auditorium Story’ Explores The Palace of Roller Skates, Jabs and Headlocks
- ArtCenter Lays Out New Design for Downtown Campus
- Hotel Coming to Hewitt Street
- Englander’s Arrest Should Be A Wake Up Call to City Government
- Signal Priority Approved for E Line
- Construction Timeline Outlined for Freeway-Adjacent Tower
- Uncertainty and Cancellations Hit Downtown As Coronavirus Spreads *UPDATED*
- A List of Coronavirus-related Cancelations, Postponements and Suspensions in Downtown
- Union Station Neighborhood Prosecutor Announced
Mar 29Japanese American National Museum
Mar 29Ace Hotel
Mar 29The Novo