How do you Love in LA?
From a big embrace in the heart of DTLA, to a stolen kiss in the Arts District, Los Angeles is a city of love. St. Vincent Jewelry is celebrating the variations of affection that light up our world, with our new Love in LA photography series.
Of course we all know love comes in many forms. From partners to new parents and even dog parents. With Valentine’s Day soon upon us, love is in the air. Whether it’s a photo or video, share what Love in LA means to you for a chance to win $500 in St. Vincent bling.
Here’s how to enter:
• Visit & follow St. Vincent Jewelry’s Facebook page
• Add your Love in LA photo or video to the comments of the pinned contest post
• Tag a friend in the post
With 500 independent merchants under one roof, St. Vincent is your go-to for diamond engagement rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and pearls – all at savings of 40-70% below retail.
For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website at ladowntownnews.com/site/privacy.html
THIS WEEKS ISSUE
- Officials: Butane, hash oil contributed to explosion
- LA attorney finds success working in Kuwait
- Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld to host documentary debut online
- Kelvin Harrison Jr. is hitting the ‘high note’ of his career
- Laundry Truck LA provides free services for homeless
- Around Downtown
- LA rapper uses poetry to honor mentor Nipsey Hussle
- Little Tokyo questions LA Metro’s developer selection process
- Real estate company to buy LA mall, reportedly add offices
- Mental health experts share tips on how to handle pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.