How do you Love in LA?
From a big embrace in the heart of DTLA, to a stolen kiss in the Arts District, Los Angeles is a city of love. St. Vincent Jewelry is celebrating the variations of affection that light up our world, with our new Love in LA photography series.
Of course we all know love comes in many forms. From partners to new parents and even dog parents. With Valentine’s Day soon upon us, love is in the air. Whether it’s a photo or video, share what Love in LA means to you for a chance to win $500 in St. Vincent bling.
Here’s how to enter:
• Visit & follow St. Vincent Jewelry’s Facebook page
• Add your Love in LA photo or video to the comments of the pinned contest post
• Tag a friend in the post
With 500 independent merchants under one roof, St. Vincent is your go-to for diamond engagement rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and pearls – all at savings of 40-70% below retail.
For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website at ladowntownnews.com/site/privacy.html
THIS WEEK'S ISSUE
- FBI arrests LA councilman in alleged bribery scheme
- Angelenos march to free ‘kids in cages’
- Black Lives Matter, lawyers want excessive force to end
- Microsoft, Staples shows rescheduled
- Yoga Circle benefits from COVID-19 pandemic
- YWCA CEO: ‘We will advance the dream’
- BLM leaders present the People’s Budget to city council
- Shannon Hoon documentary shares his life through his eyes
- Asian Americans show support in Black Lives Matter protests
- ‘Goddess of Stuff’ yearns to honor others