THIS WEEK'S ISSUE
Subscribe to Digital Edition
For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website at ladowntownnews.com/site/privacy.html
By clicking to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Best Of LADTN
- 8 LA-based street artists paint murals at U.S. Bank Tower
- Nisei Week Japanese Festival recalls its 80 years
- New program helps small businesses win public construction contracts
- Henderson transitions to employee ownership
- New Angels Landing development hopes to bring financial boost Downtown
- O’Farrell calls for Echo Park community needs assessment
- Peter Hook recalls his career in new show
- Musical based on a real prom controversy arrives
- Famed street artist D*Face showcased in DTLA
- Dunkin’, Red Cross encourage blood donations
Scene: a hot and muggy August day at the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport near Jackson, Mississippi. “These dogs are highly trained sniffers,” Sergeant Miller says to his rookie partner, Officer Randall. Miller looks down and gives Becky, his gorgeous Malinois, a treat.